Frequency Converters are electronic devices that obtain at their output an alternating current voltage of a frequency programmed from an input voltage of a different frequency.
- Wide range of equipment for naval industry
- Ground-based power supply equipment (GPU)
- Robust and compact systems with protection rating up to IP55
The fundamental function of Frequency Converters is to supply loads such as:
- Flight control systems
- Special loads
In general all those systems that need a different frequency than the one supplied by the commercial distribution network.
Our equipment obtain a stable frequency, digitally generated and controlled by a microprocessor (DSP) that implements cutting-edge control algorithms. Power circuits based on IGBT's make the purely sinusoidal, symmetric and harmonic-free output wave. Due to the manoeuvring system and automatic parallelism, several equipments can be coupled to the same AC bus. This allows to distribute the load current, obtaining a great performance reliability.
Main characteristics of Frequency Converters manufactured by SUPSONIK, S.L.
- Galvanic isolation between equipment input and output
- Built-in Input Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Symmetrical output voltage with very low harmonic content (THD <1%)
- Output voltage level adapted to customer needs
- Operation with any type of load (inductive, capacitive, non-linear, etc.)
- Capacity to withstand very high overloads and current peaks during load connections, starting tips, short circuits ...
- Possibility to operate in parallel with several units connected to the same AC bus.
- High efficiency and reliability
- Easy and intuitive operator interface through a graphic display
- RS-485 remote control with communication protocols MODBUS, PROFIBUS, etc.
- Voltage drop compensation on load connection cable
- Possibility of adjusting the output voltage from the control panel display
- Alarm Log (History)
|Fichero de descarga||Idioma|